WALLY's World #1; passed Exxon in Fortune 500's !

WALLY's World #1; passed Exxon in Fortune 500's !

Post by Dave or Debb » Tue, 02 Apr 2002 10:39:02

I heard on da news today that Walton Mart (Wally's World) passed Exxon in
being the #1 fortune 500 company that brought in the most $$$$$.  Looks like
the communization of Soviet Amerika is continuing.  I'm just glad that I
delayed this day comming as long as possible, by taking sales away from
Wally when I sold Dem CB's just over cost so wally wouldn't git the sale!  I
heard from a driver just the other day that WALLY put a lot of $$$$ into
Bill Clinton's campaign!  He said there is a book about the powerful Ark.
men; Clinton, Walton, Tyson, and so on.  GOOD works, Wally.  The problem is
that you are NOT good!  Jesus said call NO man good.  And artificial men
(corporations) are even LESS good.  Wally:  WE hate you!  We will do
everything in our power to take every every $$$ from getting into your
pockets, by supporting the LITTLE MAN that you are trying to destroy!   You
ARE a TOWN KILLER; an American KILLER; a Slave institution; a maker of BOGUS
Commercials!!!!!
Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 

WALLY's World #1; passed Exxon in Fortune 500's !

Post by Big CBe » Tue, 02 Apr 2002 10:45:24


Don't that make them KMart killers?

> I heard on da news today that Walton Mart (Wally's World) passed Exxon in
> being the #1 fortune 500 company that brought in the most $$$$$.  Looks like
> the communization of Soviet Amerika is continuing.  I'm just glad that I
> delayed this day comming as long as possible, by taking sales away from
> Wally when I sold Dem CB's just over cost so wally wouldn't git the sale!  I
> heard from a driver just the other day that WALLY put a lot of $$$$ into
> Bill Clinton's campaign!  He said there is a book about the powerful Ark.
> men; Clinton, Walton, Tyson, and so on.  GOOD works, Wally.  The problem is
> that you are NOT good!  Jesus said call NO man good.  And artificial men
> (corporations) are even LESS good.  Wally:  WE hate you!  We will do
> everything in our power to take every every $$$ from getting into your
> pockets, by supporting the LITTLE MAN that you are trying to destroy!   You
> ARE a TOWN KILLER; an American KILLER; a Slave institution; a maker of BOGUS
> Commercials!!!!!
> Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
 
 

WALLY's World #1; passed Exxon in Fortune 500's !

Post by Rand » Tue, 02 Apr 2002 11:04:24



Quote:> I heard on da news today that Walton Mart (Wally's World) passed Exxon in
> being the #1 fortune 500 company that brought in the most $$$$$.  Looks
like
> the communization of Soviet Amerika is continuing.  I'm just glad that I
> delayed this day comming as long as possible, by taking sales away from
> Wally when I sold Dem CB's just over cost so wally wouldn't git the sale!

And I'm sure you really hurt them Dave. LOL

 I

Quote:> heard from a driver just the other day that WALLY put a lot of $$$$ into
> Bill Clinton's campaign!  He said there is a book about the powerful Ark.
> men; Clinton, Walton, Tyson, and so on.  GOOD works, Wally.  The problem
is
> that you are NOT good!  Jesus said call NO man good.  And artificial men
> (corporations) are even LESS good.  Wally:  WE hate you!  We will do
> everything in our power to take every every $$$ from getting into your
> pockets, by supporting the LITTLE MAN that you are trying to destroy!
You
> ARE a TOWN KILLER; an American KILLER; a Slave institution; a maker of
BOGUS
> Commercials!!!!!
> Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
 
 

WALLY's World #1; passed Exxon in Fortune 500's !

Post by Gary Danahe » Tue, 02 Apr 2002 11:41:22

Now we know how long it takes for Dave!!!!! to receive his back issues of the
Journal.

> I heard on da news today that Walton Mart (Wally's World) passed Exxon in
> being the #1 fortune 500 company that brought in the most $$$$$.

 
 
 

WALLY's World #1; passed Exxon in Fortune 500's !

Post by Jim Hampto » Tue, 02 Apr 2002 15:30:08

Dave, here in Rochester, NY, we have basically two competing
supermarkets - Tops and Wegmans.  10 years ago, Tops was definately
cheaper with their meats.  About 6 years ago, Wegmans lowered their
prices - and then Tops did.  The prices got fairly decent.  Then, 5
years ago, Wegmans raised their prices through the roof.  Tops started
raising their prices and THEN NY state found out they were conspiring
to stop all couponing in the area!  Well, both stores had to print out
coupons in the newspapers for a couple of dollars so consumers could
get back maybe one cent on the dollar they were overcharged!  So, I
started shopping at Sam's club.  Meats are probably only 60% of the
price that Wegman's or Tops charges.  Low and behold, Wally's world
opened a supercenter here!  Guess what?  Bread dropped from $3.00 a
loaf (are you ready for that?) to $2.29 (the 'good' store brand).  Milk
dropped from $2.99 a gallon to $1.99 a gallon.  Eggs dropped from $1.49
to $0.79 a dozen.  This is for openers.  You think Wally's world is
crooked?  I've got news for you!  Oh yes, single use cameras dropped
from $12.00 to $4.99 to $7.99.  Do you think just perhaps we've been
being gouged here in Rochester?  BTW, I've long since stopped shopping
at Wegman's and Tops.  I deal with Sam's club and a friend of mine has
a corporate account at a fish market so I can get shrimp at less than
HALF what Wegman's charges.  Wally's world?  Thank heaven's they've
arrived!  If nothing else, it keeps the other places honest.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim



Quote:> I heard on da news today that Walton Mart (Wally's World) passed Exxon in
> being the #1 fortune 500 company that brought in the most $$$$$. > Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Posted via Mailgate.ORG Server - http://www.Mailgate.ORG
 
 
 

WALLY's World #1; passed Exxon in Fortune 500's !

Post by Dave or Debb » Wed, 03 Apr 2002 13:02:46

I aided & abeted their rise to #1 later than it would of happened!
Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




> > I heard on da news today that Walton Mart (Wally's World) passed Exxon
in
> > being the #1 fortune 500 company that brought in the most $$$$$.  Looks
> like
> > the communization of Soviet Amerika is continuing.  I'm just glad that I
> > delayed this day comming as long as possible, by taking sales away from
> > Wally when I sold Dem CB's just over cost so wally wouldn't git the
sale!

> And I'm sure you really hurt them Dave. LOL

>  I
> > heard from a driver just the other day that WALLY put a lot of $$$$ into
> > Bill Clinton's campaign!  He said there is a book about the powerful
Ark.
> > men; Clinton, Walton, Tyson, and so on.  GOOD works, Wally.  The problem
> is
> > that you are NOT good!  Jesus said call NO man good.  And artificial men
> > (corporations) are even LESS good.  Wally:  WE hate you!  We will do
> > everything in our power to take every every $$$ from getting into your
> > pockets, by supporting the LITTLE MAN that you are trying to destroy!
> You
> > ARE a TOWN KILLER; an American KILLER; a Slave institution; a maker of
> BOGUS
> > Commercials!!!!!
> > Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
 
 

WALLY's World #1; passed Exxon in Fortune 500's !

Post by Dave or Debb » Wed, 03 Apr 2002 13:04:15

No, it was national news on TV & radio in the last days.  My Bro. gets Wally
Street Journal in OH--I read the commie junk in there from time to
time--some good stuff there!
Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!


> Now we know how long it takes for Dave!!!!! to receive his back issues of
the
> Journal.


> > I heard on da news today that Walton Mart (Wally's World) passed Exxon
in
> > being the #1 fortune 500 company that brought in the most $$$$$.