160-10M Nets List / Sailing Info?

160-10M Nets List / Sailing Info?

Post by Roy Harv » Sat, 27 Mar 1993 07:40:43

I'm wondering if a 160-10M Net schedule list is available online?  If so,
could someone please post itor mail it to me.

I'm told that ocean sailing hams have their own net?  Anyone one know the
time and/or frequency?

Thanks in advance!


N6UVC

 
 
 

160-10M Nets List / Sailing Info?

Post by Galen Wat » Sun, 28 Mar 1993 00:05:23



>I'm wondering if a 160-10M Net schedule list is available online?  If so,
>could someone please post itor mail it to me.

An online directory, I don't know, but the ARRL prints a net directory
costing one buck.

Quote:>I'm told that ocean sailing hams have their own net?  Anyone one know the
>time and/or frequency?
>N6UVC

There's the Maritime Mobile Net on 14.300, I think it goes 24 hrs but I
usually get it from 20:00 thru 03:00 UTC.
 
 
 

160-10M Nets List / Sailing Info?

Post by Terrence R. Reddi » Sat, 27 Mar 1993 22:34:44


>I'm wondering if a 160-10M Net schedule list is available online?  If so,
>could someone please post itor mail it to me.

>I'm told that ocean sailing hams have their own net?  Anyone one know the
>time and/or frequency?

>Thanks in advance!


>N6UVC

Roy 14.313, 14.300, 7.295 Mhz to name a few.  They tend to be 24 hr a-day
nets propagation permitting.  You will also hear sailing vessels on 21.390 Mhz
during the day looking for phone patches into the states.  Regards, Terry.

--

UUCP:   . . . !rwsys!lawton!red!terry (Terrence R. Redding)

Voice 405 536-8822, Ben's Place (Benjamin Franklin) BBS 536-6988 9p to 6a
PhD candidate, University of Oklahoma in *** and Higher Education
Educational Advisor, American Radio Relay League
221 SW Crystal Hills Drive, Lawton, Oklahoma 73505

 
 
 

160-10M Nets List / Sailing Info?

Post by Luck Hurder KY » Mon, 29 Mar 1993 01:23:27


Quote:

>I'm wondering if a 160-10M Net schedule list is available online?  If so,
>could someone please post itor mail it to me.

Yes, the world's biggest and bestest listing of nets is in fact
available -for free - electronically.  It's the ARRL Net Directory and
Ive placed the brand new edition of it on Compuserve, America On Line,
BIX, GEnie and the ARRL BBS (203 666 0578).  The file name is most
often 93ARRLND.zip

Enjoy!

|       |   |         Deputy Manager, Field Services, ARRL.
|       |___|         The ARRL Amateur Radio Emergency Service, the ARRL
| uck   |   |urder    National Traffic System, The Amateur Auxiliary to
------  |   |         the FCC's Field Operations Bureau, the ARRL
     KY1T             Field Organization and the ARRL Monitoring System.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

   MCI Mail - RPALM, MCI Mail - "ARRL", America On Line - "ARRL HQ"
        Compuserve - 70007,3373 (ARRL HQ)  -- Genie ARRL.HQ

 
 
 

160-10M Nets List / Sailing Info?

Post by Conway Y » Tue, 30 Mar 1993 09:17:31

Quote:>Yes, the world's biggest and bestest listing of nets is in fact
>available -for free - electronically.  It's the ARRL Net Directory and
>Ive placed the brand new edition of it on Compuserve, America On Line,
>BIX, GEnie and the ARRL BBS (203 666 0578).  The file name is most
>often 93ARRLND.zip

Can you do the same with the Repeater Directory?  That way the directory
can be kept more up to date.

--
411 Blockley Hall      |                    Conway Yee, N2JWQ


(215) 662-6780         |

 
 
 

160-10M Nets List / Sailing Info?

Post by Roger Tayl » Wed, 31 Mar 1993 06:44:42

Great, but how do I get it on Internet.  I'm not subscribed to other stuff
and no toll calls from work.