If I had a Wouff Hong.

If I had a Wouff Hong.

Post by Disguste » Wed, 27 Aug 2003 06:43:24

I'd take it to the next ARRL Board of Directors meeting and beat the SHIT
out of them!

 
 
 

If I had a Wouff Hong.

Post by J999 » Wed, 27 Aug 2003 06:50:42


Why?

jw
wb9uai

 
 
 

If I had a Wouff Hong.

Post by David Stinso » Wed, 27 Aug 2003 13:17:42


> I'd take it to the next ARRL Board of Directors meeting and beat the SHIT
> out of them!

You better take four or five- It'll take a lot of beating and
you'll wear them out.
 
 
 

If I had a Wouff Hong.

Post by Web » Thu, 28 Aug 2003 02:38:47

Sell the Wouff Hong.....become a member with the money and vote them out or
run for their offices

Web


Quote:

> I'd take it to the next ARRL Board of Directors meeting and beat the SHIT
> out of them!

 
 
 

If I had a Wouff Hong.

Post by K7JE » Thu, 28 Aug 2003 05:03:30


>> I'd take it to the next ARRL Board of Directors meeting and beat the SHIT
>> out of them!
> David Stinson replied:
> You better take four or five- It'll take a lot of beating and
> you'll wear them out.

That is not the correct method of applying the
Wouff Hong in any case.  I would provide a
detailed description of the act, but it is too
intensely horrific for the delicate sensibilities
of the newsgroup readers.

Jim, K7JEB

 
 
 

If I had a Wouff Hong.

Post by DickCarro » Thu, 28 Aug 2003 10:57:20



> >> I'd take it to the next ARRL Board of Directors meeting and beat the SHIT
> >> out of them!

> > David Stinson replied:
> > You better take four or five- It'll take a lot of beating and
> > you'll wear them out.

> That is not the correct method of applying the
> Wouff Hong in any case.  I would provide a
> detailed description of the act, but it is too
> intensely horrific for the delicate sensibilities
> of the newsgroup readers.

I dunno, Jim, we have some really insensitive induhviduals on here-
Some of them probably wouldn't even notice!

Dick

 
 
 

If I had a Wouff Hong.

Post by N8KD » Thu, 28 Aug 2003 11:02:40


> I'd take it to the next ARRL Board of Directors meeting and beat the SHIT
> out of them!

Would someone please make up a set of lyrics please? I imagine something
along the lines of 'If I had a hammer, I'd hammer in the morning....'
 
 
 

If I had a Wouff Hong.

Post by Dave Bushon » Thu, 28 Aug 2003 11:29:24

Does anyone believe the bumper sticker that says "United We Stand"?

Here, on this newsgroup, we all sound like a bunch of ***s who hate
each other.

And we all sound like a bunch of *hams* who hate each other, if you read
this newsgroup.

Why do those people want to kill us?  I don't know.  But if we fight
amongst ourselves, they win.  They win by sitting back and watching us
self-destruct.




>>>>I'd take it to the next ARRL Board of Directors meeting and beat the SHIT
>>>>out of them!

>>>David Stinson replied:
>>>You better take four or five- It'll take a lot of beating and
>>>you'll wear them out.

>>That is not the correct method of applying the
>>Wouff Hong in any case.  I would provide a
>>detailed description of the act, but it is too
>>intensely horrific for the delicate sensibilities
>>of the newsgroup readers.

> I dunno, Jim, we have some really insensitive induhviduals on here-
> Some of them probably wouldn't even notice!

>***

 
 
 

If I had a Wouff Hong.

Post by Robert Case » Thu, 28 Aug 2003 13:39:06


>I'd take it to the next ARRL Board of Directors meeting and beat the SHIT
>out of them!

IIRC the only Wouff Hong in existence is in the ARRL's museum.  I doubt
that they'd
let you borrow it......
 
 
 

If I had a Wouff Hong.

Post by Hiram's Wingnu » Thu, 28 Aug 2003 15:41:42


Quote:

> I'd take it to the next ARRL Board of Directors meeting and beat the SHIT
> out of them!

It's MUCH more effective if you DO NOT subscribe
to QST, support their advertisers, and discourage any
potential membersfrom joining. Deprive them of their
dues paying members and watch em' scream. Make sure
you tell the ham stores that you will not patronize them
if they appear in QST or support ARRL, and tell them
why. The days of the Wouff Hong are LONG GONE.
Denying them their primary sources of revenue is FAR
MORE EFFECTIVE!
 
 
 

If I had a Wouff Hong.

Post by charles » Thu, 28 Aug 2003 19:31:33




> > I'd take it to the next ARRL Board of Directors meeting and beat the
SHIT
> > out of them!

> It's MUCH more effective if you DO NOT subscribe
> to QST, support their advertisers, and discourage any
> potential membersfrom joining. Deprive them of their
> dues paying members and watch em' scream. Make sure
> you tell the ham stores that you will not patronize them
> if they appear in QST or support ARRL, and tell them
> why. The days of the Wouff Hong are LONG GONE.
> Denying them their primary sources of revenue is FAR
> MORE EFFECTIVE!

And while you are at it, don't forget to return your liscense to the FCC!
THAT will teach 'em!

;-)

Charles,  N5PVL

 
 
 

If I had a Wouff Hong.

Post by Mike Cosl » Thu, 28 Aug 2003 22:50:17


> Does anyone believe the bumper sticker that says "United We Stand"?

> Here, on this newsgroup, we all sound like a bunch of ***s who hate
> each other.

> And we all sound like a bunch of *hams* who hate each other, if you read
> this newsgroup.

> Why do those people want to kill us?  I don't know.  But if we fight
> amongst ourselves, they win.  They win by sitting back and watching us
> self-destruct.

        Wow, Dave! That's a stretch. With just a few notable exceptions, most
of us here in rrap enjoy our arguments with each other, and don't take
it too seriously or personally.

        Or do you want to tell us just what we should think and say?

        - Mike KB3EIA -