Tandy wants The Scan Shack web closed

Tandy wants The Scan Shack web closed

Post by TOM » Wed, 06 Oct 1999 04:00:00


> I think that the words "blow it out your ass" are in order here.  If
> you're not using a logo that is a registered trademark then they are
> blowing smoke at you.

> I suppose they sent the same cease and decist to Pizza Shack, Shoe
> Shack and Shirt Shack too huh?   HELL NO!!!  Tell them to stick it
> where the sun don't shine baby!

> I think just as a way to shake your ***in thier faces you should
> register scanshack.com.

Is this not akin to Post trying to copyright the word Cereal?

I wager a judge would laugh this farce out of court, trying to say the
word shack is copyright or radio for that matter! The words "Radio
Shack," used together is indeed a copyright name, but to copyright each
individual word? What a laugh...

Next thing you know, these fat cats will try to copyright the Bible so
we can't use any word that appears therein... :>))


good...

I did my part... :>))

"I want to get back to my little grass (Copyright) in (whatever)
Hawaii."

"That's not the reason why I want to get back, to my Sugar (Copyright)."

<><><> TOM <><><>
-----------------

 
 
 

Tandy wants The Scan Shack web closed

Post by Dan » Thu, 07 Oct 1999 04:00:00



> ***** IMPORTANT INFORMATION *****  Scan Shack web site is closing !!!

> This message is to inform all of the closing down of the Scan Shack Web Site.
> I received an e-mail from Tandy Corp (Radio Shack) saying if I did not do what
> they asked in the message, action would be taken against me.  I include the
> e-mail below.

Why do I have the feeling this will go on as long as the Macky - Cheek crap?

Somebody is pulling your leg! Call Tandy/Radio Shack CORPORATE OFFICE and ask for
this "Christi Angle". I bet she doesn't work there or doesn't know ***about it.

One thing I have seen and know...... controversy gets hit! For you and RS.


http://www.redwaveradio.com/
Mod any scanner for cell and listen to the President and Monica.
NOT REALLY but it gets hits because the public loves controversy and
the thought of breaking the law!

 
 
 

Tandy wants The Scan Shack web closed

Post by RFEnforc » Thu, 07 Oct 1999 04:00:00


>Somebody is pulling your leg! Call Tandy/Radio Shack CORPORATE OFFICE and >ask

for this "Christi Angle". I bet she doesn't work there or doesn't know ***
about

Quote:>it.

It's perfectly believable to me.  Sounds just like something Radio S***would
do.

"You've got questions, we've got lawyers."

Note: this address does not accept unsolicited e-mail.  Please contain all
discussion regarding USENET posts to the appropriate newsgroup thread.

 
 
 

Tandy wants The Scan Shack web closed

Post by Soberano Republica de Ma » Thu, 07 Oct 1999 04:00:00

>Subject: Re: Tandy wants The Scan Shack web closed

>Date: Wed, 06 October 1999 12:17 AM EDT


>> I think that the words "blow it out your ass" are in order here.  If
>> you're not using a logo that is a registered trademark then they are
>> blowing smoke at you.

>> I suppose they sent the same cease and decist to Pizza Shack, Shoe
>> Shack and Shirt Shack too huh?   HELL NO!!!  Tell them to stick it
>> where the sun don't shine baby!

>> I think just as a way to shake your ***in thier faces you should
>> register scanshack.com.

>Is this not akin to Post trying to copyright the word Cereal?

>I wager a judge would laugh this farce out of court, trying to say the
>word shack is copyright or radio for that matter! The words "Radio
>Shack," used together is indeed a copyright name, but to copyright each
>individual word? What a laugh...

>Next thing you know, these fat cats will try to copyright the Bible so
>we can't use any word that appears therein... :>))


>good...

>I did my part... :>))

>"I want to get back to my little grass (Copyright) in (whatever)
>Hawaii."

>"That's not the reason why I want to get back, to my Sugar (Copyright)."

><><><> TOM <><><>
>-----------------

DO NOT CC OR OTHERWISE ASSUME
the email was, will or can be sent to the alleged writers.

We are researching the whole ting right now,

Republico Maro

Republica Maro
Soberano Republica
^ W R R E ^ W R R E ^

 
 
 

Tandy wants The Scan Shack web closed

Post by Soberano Republica de Ma » Thu, 07 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>Re: Tandy wants The Scan Shack web closed
>Why do I have the feeling this will go on as long as the Macky - Cheek crap?

>Somebody is pulling your leg! Call Tandy/Radio Shack CORPORATE OFFICE and ask
>for
>this "Christi Angle". I bet she doesn't work there or doesn't know ***about
>it.

We did, as the head of a mailing list and website I called and spoke with: Mrs.
Angle, she is responding to me directly in regards to this.

I wanted to be able to put out factual information , and I called.

Republica Maro
Soberano Republica
^ W R R E ^ W R R E ^

 
 
 

Tandy wants The Scan Shack web closed

Post by Minister Pirate At Lar » Thu, 07 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>Re: Tandy wants The Scan Shack web closed
>Somebody is pulling your leg! Call Tandy/Radio Shack CORPORATE OFFICE and ask
>for
>this "Christi Angle". I bet she doesn't work there or doesn't know ***about
>it.

I did and they do.

Just wanted to pass the word.
To reply, remove the stuff after aol.com.
I do not like spam, I will not eat spam, I will reject all spam.
Do not send spam , sign me up for it or cook it for me, I WILL REPORT ALL
VIOLATIONS TO ISP OF SENDER OR AUTHORITIES AS MANDATED BY LAW.