FS: ICOM IC-R2 Mini-Wide-Band Scanner

FS: ICOM IC-R2 Mini-Wide-Band Scanner

Post by Bill Crocke » Fri, 13 Aug 1999 04:00:00

FOR SALE:

ICOM IC-R2 miniature wide-band scanner, 0.495~1309.995 MHz!
Like new, includes LC-148 leather case.

$200.00 firm, shipped within U.S.

Bill Crocker
Warren, MI

 
 
 

FS: ICOM IC-R2 Mini-Wide-Band Scanner

Post by Bill Crocke » Fri, 13 Aug 1999 04:00:00


This item has been sold.

Bill Crocker


Quote:> FOR SALE:

> ICOM IC-R2 miniature wide-band scanner, 0.495~1309.995 MHz!
> Like new, includes LC-148 leather case.

> $200.00 firm, shipped within U.S.

> Bill Crocker
> Warren, MI

 
 
 

FS: ICOM IC-R2 Mini-Wide-Band Scanner

Post by Glenn Highcov » Fri, 13 Aug 1999 04:00:00

What uninformed buyer bought it?  They're $200 new.  I wouldn't have paid
more than $150 for a used R2, no matter how good the condition.


> This item has been sold.

> Bill Crocker



> > FOR SALE:

> > ICOM IC-R2 miniature wide-band scanner, 0.495~1309.995 MHz!
> > Like new, includes LC-148 leather case.

> > $200.00 firm, shipped within U.S.

> > Bill Crocker
> > Warren, MI

 
 
 

FS: ICOM IC-R2 Mini-Wide-Band Scanner

Post by Bill Crocke » Fri, 13 Aug 1999 04:00:00

The buyer knew exactly what is was he was buying... an IC-R2, with
"continuous" coverage!  How may do you have for sale?  Oh yea... almost
forgot, nice  leather case too!

Bill Crocker


> What uninformed buyer bought it?  They're $200 new.  I wouldn't have paid
> more than $150 for a used R2, no matter how good the condition.



> > This item has been sold.

> > Bill Crocker



> > > FOR SALE:

> > > ICOM IC-R2 miniature wide-band scanner, 0.495~1309.995 MHz!
> > > Like new, includes LC-148 leather case.

> > > $200.00 firm, shipped within U.S.

> > > Bill Crocker
> > > Warren, MI

 
 
 

FS: ICOM IC-R2 Mini-Wide-Band Scanner

Post by Glen » Fri, 13 Aug 1999 04:00:00

What uninformed reader would post a question like this???  ;-)

Continuous coverage...you got one for sale and I will gladly pay $150 for
it. I was pleasantly surprised to see Bill selling his for $200, most
continuous coverage radios are way over priced.

At least you spell your name right. :-0

Glenn


> What uninformed buyer bought it?  They're $200 new.  I wouldn't have paid
> more than $150 for a used R2, no matter how good the condition.



> > This item has been sold.

> > Bill Crocker



> > > FOR SALE:

> > > ICOM IC-R2 miniature wide-band scanner, 0.495~1309.995 MHz!
> > > Like new, includes LC-148 leather case.

> > > $200.00 firm, shipped within U.S.

> > > Bill Crocker
> > > Warren, MI

 
 
 

FS: ICOM IC-R2 Mini-Wide-Band Scanner

Post by Glenn Mitchel » Sat, 14 Aug 1999 04:00:00


> At least you spell your name right. :-0

> Glenn
> > > > ICOM IC-R2 miniature wide-band scanner, 0.495~1309.995 MHz!
> > > > Like new, includes LC-148 leather case.

> > > > $200.00 firm, shipped within U.S.

> > > > Bill Crocker
> > > > Warren, MI

Hey, I heard all of the Glenns were*** out here!
Just got my R2.  $199.95 including UPS ground.  Now I am looking into
Duracell stock.
 
 
 

FS: ICOM IC-R2 Mini-Wide-Band Scanner

Post by Glenn Highcov » Sat, 14 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Hehe, it's a Glenn convention.  I'm eating crow on this one.  I didn't
realize it was full coverage!  It was a good deal, and one I'd wish I'd
gotten in on.  Sorry for the controversy, I'll keep my foot out of my mouth
for awhile.



> > At least you spell your name right. :-0

> > Glenn

> > > > > ICOM IC-R2 miniature wide-band scanner, 0.495~1309.995 MHz!
> > > > > Like new, includes LC-148 leather case.

> > > > > $200.00 firm, shipped within U.S.

> > > > > Bill Crocker
> > > > > Warren, MI
> Hey, I heard all of the Glenns were*** out here!
> Just got my R2.  $199.95 including UPS ground.  Now I am looking into
> Duracell stock.

 
 
 

FS: ICOM IC-R2 Mini-Wide-Band Scanner

Post by Glen » Sat, 14 Aug 1999 04:00:00


Quote:> Hehe, it's a Glenn convention.

There is another one around but he's a fake...spells his name with on "n".
Look out for him, something missing.

Quote:>  I'm eating crow on this one.  I didn't
> realize it was full coverage!  It was a good deal, and one I'd wish I'd
> gotten in on.  Sorry for the controversy, I'll keep my foot out of my
mouth
> for awhile.

No *** no foul and you score points for honesty.

Glenn