Inversion Question on invert and voicein2 What am I doing wrong?

Inversion Question on invert and voicein2 What am I doing wrong?

Post by incite » Wed, 24 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Hi all..

using the inversion programs for scanning.

Okay down and dirty....

I have 1 2006 my sound card is an SoundBlaster 16
Cable out from tape to inline on the sb16
Muted Mic with the mixer.

No luck! An I had these programs working like a charm before on this
machine?
I think I recalled backing out the plug going into the sb16 linein port.
Tried it again and nada.

Did I have it to the ext speaker before? ( Ill Try now?)
Any how if anyone sees what I am doing wrong I would greatly appreciate it.

 
 
 

Inversion Question on invert and voicein2 What am I doing wrong?

Post by -= The Nite » Wed, 24 Nov 1999 04:00:00




have your tried the invert.exe ?

Sems to work well . I never had much luck with the above program.

Quote:>Hi all..

>using the inversion programs for scanning.

>Okay down and dirty....

>I have 1 2006 my sound card is an SoundBlaster 16
>Cable out from tape to inline on the sb16
>Muted Mic with the mixer.

>No luck! An I had these programs working like a charm before on this
>machine?
>I think I recalled backing out the plug going into the sb16 linein port.
>Tried it again and nada.

>Did I have it to the ext speaker before? ( Ill Try now?)
>Any how if anyone sees what I am doing wrong I would greatly appreciate it.

 
 
 

Inversion Question on invert and voicein2 What am I doing wrong?

Post by incite » Thu, 25 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Ive tried both. The one that worked best was the OLD invert.zip from LP
but thats hard to fing anymore. Well I won't give up yet I'm sure
someone will offer some advice as to what I may be doing wrong.

* Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network *
The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!

 
 
 

Inversion Question on invert and voicein2 What am I doing wrong?

Post by -= The Nite » Thu, 25 Nov 1999 04:00:00

On Wed, 24 Nov 1999 10:09:16 -0800, inciter

I have INVERT.EXE here.....give me a mail drop and I will email it to
you...

Quote:>Ive tried both. The one that worked best was the OLD invert.zip from LP
>but thats hard to fing anymore. Well I won't give up yet I'm sure
>someone will offer some advice as to what I may be doing wrong.

>* Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network *
>The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!

 
 
 

Inversion Question on invert and voicein2 What am I doing wrong?

Post by incite » Fri, 26 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Thanks Nite!

What I was doing wrong was not setting the record funtions in my mixer. A
gent named Bob H. asked me if I did that and bingo now they all work. If
anyone eles is having trouble with the invert programs heres my findings.

Connect your cable from your tape out on your scanner to you inline of your
sound card. The Sound card must be full duplex. Go to your mixer control and
choose the options button then select record options. Once this is done
select line in and mute your mic/line. To test turn your squelch to zero and
run the invert program, Slide the bar and you should here the noise go high
and low. If that happens you all set to experiment.

Good luck!



> On Wed, 24 Nov 1999 10:09:16 -0800, inciter

> I have INVERT.EXE here.....give me a mail drop and I will email it to
> you...

> >Ive tried both. The one that worked best was the OLD invert.zip from LP
> >but thats hard to fing anymore. Well I won't give up yet I'm sure
> >someone will offer some advice as to what I may be doing wrong.

> >* Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion
Network *
> >The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!

 
 
 

Inversion Question on invert and voicein2 What am I doing wrong?

Post by -= The Nite » Sat, 27 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Dont forget that most if not all decoders ( SB ) use Adderess
220....IRQ   5 !!



>Thanks Nite!

>What I was doing wrong was not setting the record funtions in my mixer. A
>gent named Bob H. asked me if I did that and bingo now they all work. If
>anyone eles is having trouble with the invert programs heres my findings.

>Connect your cable from your tape out on your scanner to you inline of your
>sound card. The Sound card must be full duplex. Go to your mixer control and
>choose the options button then select record options. Once this is done
>select line in and mute your mic/line. To test turn your squelch to zero and
>run the invert program, Slide the bar and you should here the noise go high
>and low. If that happens you all set to experiment.

>Good luck!



>> On Wed, 24 Nov 1999 10:09:16 -0800, inciter

>> I have INVERT.EXE here.....give me a mail drop and I will email it to
>> you...

>> >Ive tried both. The one that worked best was the OLD invert.zip from LP
>> >but thats hard to fing anymore. Well I won't give up yet I'm sure
>> >someone will offer some advice as to what I may be doing wrong.

>> >* Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion
>Network *
>> >The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!