Osama Captured!...

Osama Captured!...

Post by N8KD » Sun, 29 Feb 2004 23:21:05

....claims Iranian radio...

http://www.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=28870

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake 7, R8 and R8B

 
 
 

Osama Captured!...

Post by N8KD » Mon, 01 Mar 2004 00:21:14




> >....claims Iranian radio...

> >http://www.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=28870

> >Steve
> >Holland, MI
> >Drake 7, R8 and R8B

> I think they have been smoking the funny stuff again....

> Every politician, Republican or Democrat that voted for NAFTA should loose there job!
> There goe's your job. DUMP NAFTA NOW!!

I wasn't aware that Osama had anything to do with NAFTA.

Ya learn something new every day.

 
 
 

Osama Captured!...

Post by Maximu » Mon, 01 Mar 2004 02:04:21

It should be no surprise. Many guerilla movements in the world finance
themselves through the cultivation and sale of narcotics. Capturing him will
only incite ***.  If you killed him today, there would still be
terrorists who think they are mohammed, divinely license to kill. They are
the worst sort of evil and can only be eradicated through prayer.

Strength and Honor




> > >....claims Iranian radio...

> > >http://www.redwaveradio.com/

> > >Steve
> > >Holland, MI
> > >Drake 7, R8 and R8B

> > I think they have been smoking the funny stuff again....

> > Every politician, Republican or Democrat that voted for NAFTA should
loose there job!
> > There goe's your job. DUMP NAFTA NOW!!

> I wasn't aware that Osama had anything to do with NAFTA.

> Ya learn something new every day.

 
 
 

Osama Captured!...

Post by Stinge » Mon, 01 Mar 2004 02:58:51

I'll compromise, and pray our "daisy cutter" is dropped in the right
place -- worked for the bulk of those jackasses in Tora Bora.  Now that the
Pakistani Army is actually helping, it's just a matter of time for Osama.

I agree with you about the sheer number of would-be terrorists that want to
blame their lot in life on the West.  It is well past time to stop the
funding and indoctrination that is cultivating these kooks, even if it means
stepping on the toes of more of our "friends."

-- Stinger


> It should be no surprise. Many guerilla movements in the world finance
> themselves through the cultivation and sale of narcotics. Capturing him
will
> only incite ***.  If you killed him today, there would still be
> terrorists who think they are mohammed, divinely license to kill. They are
> the worst sort of evil and can only be eradicated through prayer.

> Strength and Honor





> > > >....claims Iranian radio...

> > > >http://www.redwaveradio.com/

> > > >Steve
> > > >Holland, MI
> > > >Drake 7, R8 and R8B

> > > I think they have been smoking the funny stuff again....

> > > Every politician, Republican or Democrat that voted for NAFTA should
> loose there job!
> > > There goe's your job. DUMP NAFTA NOW!!

> > I wasn't aware that Osama had anything to do with NAFTA.

> > Ya learn something new every day.

 
 
 

Osama Captured!...

Post by Maximu » Mon, 01 Mar 2004 07:51:27

The daisey cutters I would be familiar with were used to clear jungle <s>. I
think a few tactical nukes are better. If the bastards go back in, they die
from residual radiation, and we don't have to be anywhere near. Why not use
them ?

Strength and Honor


> I'll compromise, and pray our "daisy cutter" is dropped in the right
> place -- worked for the bulk of those jackasses in Tora Bora.  Now that
the
> Pakistani Army is actually helping, it's just a matter of time for Osama.

> I agree with you about the sheer number of would-be terrorists that want
to
> blame their lot in life on the West.  It is well past time to stop the
> funding and indoctrination that is cultivating these kooks, even if it
means
> stepping on the toes of more of our "friends."

> -- Stinger



> > It should be no surprise. Many guerilla movements in the world finance
> > themselves through the cultivation and sale of narcotics. Capturing him
> will
> > only incite ***.  If you killed him today, there would still be
> > terrorists who think they are mohammed, divinely license to kill. They
are
> > the worst sort of evil and can only be eradicated through prayer.

> > Strength and Honor





> > > > >....claims Iranian radio...

> > > > >http://www.redwaveradio.com/

> > > > >Steve
> > > > >Holland, MI
> > > > >Drake 7, R8 and R8B

> > > > I think they have been smoking the funny stuff again....

> > > > Every politician, Republican or Democrat that voted for NAFTA should
> > loose there job!
> > > > There goe's your job. DUMP NAFTA NOW!!

> > > I wasn't aware that Osama had anything to do with NAFTA.

> > > Ya learn something new every day.

 
 
 

Osama Captured!...

Post by Diverd47 » Mon, 01 Mar 2004 08:31:06



>I'll compromise, and pray our "daisy cutter" is dropped in the right
>place -- worked for the bulk of those jackasses in Tora Bora

Amen ! !

Dan ( Proud member of "Democrats_For_Using_Daisy_Cutters_on_Terrorists".org )

 
 
 

Osama Captured!...

Post by Pirate Bil » Mon, 01 Mar 2004 13:01:44

I used to build the 8 inch howitzer version of those tactical nukes LOL!




> >I'll compromise, and pray our "daisy cutter" is dropped in the right
> >place -- worked for the bulk of those jackasses in Tora Bora

> Amen ! !

> Dan ( Proud member of

"Democrats_For_Using_Daisy_Cutters_on_Terrorists".org )
 
 
 

Osama Captured!...

Post by RH » Mon, 01 Mar 2004 15:16:57



> The daisey cutters I would be familiar with were used to clear jungle <s>. I
> think a few tactical nukes are better. If the bastards go back in, they die
> from residual radiation, and we don't have to be anywhere near. Why not use
> them ?

> Strength and Honor

.

"M"

Where is the Strength and Honor in poisoning the Planet with
"RADIATION" that will kill your children, grandchildren and
many generations to come.  

WHAT THE USofA NEEDS IS THE EVIRONMENTALLY SAFE BOMB:  

The Neutron Bomb has the 'potential' to be the most
Environmentally Friendly of all Nuclear Weapons.  
NB-NOW=> http://www.nuclearfiles.org/reatomicbasics/020109neutronbomb.htm

*  Neutron Bombs actually have less environment artifacts then
conventional Guns and Ammo type warfare.  
NB-Now=> http://www.sciencedaily.com/encyclopedia/Neutron_bomb  

*  The Neutron Bomb is: Clean, Safe and Sanitary with a very
low Post War Clean-Up Cost.
NB-Now=> http://www.manuelsweb.com/sam_cohen.htm  

*  Neutron Bombs will allow the mass removal of the offending
populations and their replacement with our own people or peoples
who are friendly to the USofA.  
NB-Now=> http://www.cato.org/pubs/pas/pa015.html

TBL:  In "Future Warfare" the Neutron Bomb may be the
'Weapon-of-Choice' as the Lowest Cost and Most Effective
Biologically Friendly Weapon.  
NB-Now=> http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2001/10/2/134539.shtml

The Neutron Bomb - They Got It - We Need It [.]
CHINA'S NEUTRON BOMB:  China (PRC) has the Neutron Bomb.  
CHINA-WMB=>  http://www.guardian.co.uk/taiwan/Story/0,2763,201914,00.html
CHINA-WMB=>  http://www.warriorsfortruth.com/neutron-bomb.html  
CHINA-WMB=>  http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/asiapcf/9907/15/china.bomb/  

aw&ckog ~ RHF
.

.

 
 
 

Osama Captured!...

Post by CW » Mon, 01 Mar 2004 18:21:00

They captured him years ago but Billy the Twit said "let him go".

Quote:> ....claims Iranian radio...

> http://www.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=28870

> Steve
> Holland, MI
> Drake 7, R8 and R8B

 
 
 

Osama Captured!...

Post by Pa.. » Tue, 02 Mar 2004 02:20:43


> It should be no surprise. Many guerilla movements in the world finance
> themselves through the cultivation and sale of narcotics. Capturing him will
> only incite ***.  If you killed him today, there would still be
> terrorists who think they are mohammed, divinely license to kill. They are
> the worst sort of evil and can only be eradicated through prayer.

> Strength and Honor

You keep praying while "WE" save you by killing the terrorists with
"BULLETS".
 
 
 

Osama Captured!...

Post by Pa.. » Tue, 02 Mar 2004 02:23:54

Why not a bunker buster loaded with plastic and napalm?

> The daisey cutters I would be familiar with were used to clear jungle <s>. I
> think a few tactical nukes are better. If the bastards go back in, they die
> from residual radiation, and we don't have to be anywhere near. Why not use
> them ?

> Strength and Honor



> > I'll compromise, and pray our "daisy cutter" is dropped in the right
> > place -- worked for the bulk of those jackasses in Tora Bora.  Now that
> the
> > Pakistani Army is actually helping, it's just a matter of time for Osama.

> > I agree with you about the sheer number of would-be terrorists that want
> to
> > blame their lot in life on the West.  It is well past time to stop the
> > funding and indoctrination that is cultivating these kooks, even if it
> means
> > stepping on the toes of more of our "friends."

> > -- Stinger



> > > It should be no surprise. Many guerilla movements in the world finance
> > > themselves through the cultivation and sale of narcotics. Capturing him
> > will
> > > only incite ***.  If you killed him today, there would still be
> > > terrorists who think they are mohammed, divinely license to kill. They
> are
> > > the worst sort of evil and can only be eradicated through prayer.

> > > Strength and Honor





> > > > > >....claims Iranian radio...

> > > > > >http://www.redwaveradio.com/

> > > > > >Steve
> > > > > >Holland, MI
> > > > > >Drake 7, R8 and R8B

> > > > > I think they have been smoking the funny stuff again....

> > > > > Every politician, Republican or Democrat that voted for NAFTA should
> > > loose there job!
> > > > > There goe's your job. DUMP NAFTA NOW!!

> > > > I wasn't aware that Osama had anything to do with NAFTA.

> > > > Ya learn something new every day.

 
 
 

Osama Captured!...

Post by Ben Wyle » Tue, 02 Mar 2004 10:54:20

Personally, I'd like to have anyone connected with a 9/11 victim have 1 day
with Osama in a secure cell. The only requirement: You MUST leave him alive
for the next family!
Why not a bunker buster loaded with plastic and napalm?


> The daisey cutters I would be familiar with were used to clear jungle <s>.
I
> think a few tactical nukes are better. If the bastards go back in, they
die
> from residual radiation, and we don't have to be anywhere near. Why not
use
> them ?

> Strength and Honor



> > I'll compromise, and pray our "daisy cutter" is dropped in the right
> > place -- worked for the bulk of those jackasses in Tora Bora.  Now that
> the
> > Pakistani Army is actually helping, it's just a matter of time for
Osama.

> > I agree with you about the sheer number of would-be terrorists that want
> to
> > blame their lot in life on the West.  It is well past time to stop the
> > funding and indoctrination that is cultivating these kooks, even if it
> means
> > stepping on the toes of more of our "friends."

> > -- Stinger



> > > It should be no surprise. Many guerilla movements in the world finance
> > > themselves through the cultivation and sale of narcotics. Capturing
him
> > will
> > > only incite ***.  If you killed him today, there would still be
> > > terrorists who think they are mohammed, divinely license to kill. They
> are
> > > the worst sort of evil and can only be eradicated through prayer.

> > > Strength and Honor





> > > > > >....claims Iranian radio...

> > > > > >http://www.redwaveradio.com/

> > > > > >Steve
> > > > > >Holland, MI
> > > > > >Drake 7, R8 and R8B

> > > > > I think they have been smoking the funny stuff again....

> > > > > Every politician, Republican or Democrat that voted for NAFTA
should
> > > loose there job!
> > > > > There goe's your job. DUMP NAFTA NOW!!

> > > > I wasn't aware that Osama had anything to do with NAFTA.

> > > > Ya learn something new every day.

 
 
 

Osama Captured!...

Post by Brian Denle » Tue, 02 Mar 2004 11:48:20

Did you get one to keep as a paper weight?  (j/k)

--
Brian Denley
http://home.comcast.net/~b.denley/index.html


> I used to build the 8 inch howitzer version of those tactical nukes LOL!





> > >I'll compromise, and pray our "daisy cutter" is dropped in the right
> > >place -- worked for the bulk of those jackasses in Tora Bora

> > Amen ! !

> > Dan ( Proud member of
> "Democrats_For_Using_Daisy_Cutters_on_Terrorists".org )