Leap Day Logs

Leap Day Logs

Post by RH » Wed, 03 Mar 2004 20:06:22





> > N8KDV,

> > I always look forward to reading your Reception Reports.

> > And, the Reception Reports from many other areas of the country.

> > I hope to look forward to reading WA4009SWL Reception Reports.  

> > After all that was his original focus and contribution to this
> > NewsGroup.  

> > Respect the Message and Honor the Content: Can We All put our
> > 'personalities' aside; When it come to Reception Reports.

> > If It Is Not Off-Topic - Lets Not Go There - Please.  

> You can believe what you want about Mike but he insisted that he did not
> post to the group under other aliases the other week and called me a
> liar for saying as much. This alias has been used about 5 times over the
> last year. Believe his lies and be a chump.

> How do you know he owns the radios he claims that he owns?
> How do you know that those are really his logs?

TELAMON,

Why not simply accept the Reception Reports by [WA4009SWL] as
'printed' an leave it at that.  After all there are "On Topic".

QUESTION NOT:  Respect the Message and Honor the Content.

However, if "MWB" posts some Off-Topic 'stuff' that you object to
then Challenge Him On It and Stick to your Point.

palta ~ RHF

.

 
 
 

Leap Day Logs

Post by Michael Brya » Wed, 03 Mar 2004 20:19:06



>You can believe what you want about Mike but he insisted that he did not
>post to the group under other aliases the other week and called me a
>liar for saying as much. This alias has been used about 5 times over the
>last year. Believe his lies and be a chump.

>How do you know he owns the radios he claims that he owns?
>How do you know that those are really his logs?

You're the liar. You said you had plonked this address when you had not. It
simply disturbs you that you were caught lying and now you engage in a vendetta
to attempt to make yourself appear morally superior. You are a pathetic and
obviously psychotic individual.

The other address is used simply for logs and other on-topic posts. But you
probably wouldn't notice those types of posts since you seem fascinated with
<PLONK>ing people just to remind them of your righteousness. But in reality,
you've been proven to even be lying about about your <PLONK>ing.

Get a life. I knew you'd call my logs lies. How friggin' pathetic can you get?
Your self-righteousness makes you think you're doing the community a service
when you call everything I post a lie, but I think everyone can see that you're
just embarassed that you were caught lying. Gee, I guess even the great
Telamon's not perfect....

Nothing else to do in Ventura? Try getting a life.

 
 
 

Leap Day Logs

Post by N8KD » Wed, 03 Mar 2004 21:21:16



> >You can believe what you want about Mike but he insisted that he did not
> >post to the group under other aliases the other week and called me a
> >liar for saying as much. This alias has been used about 5 times over the
> >last year. Believe his lies and be a chump.

> >How do you know he owns the radios he claims that he owns?
> >How do you know that those are really his logs?

> You're the liar. You said you had plonked this address when you had not. It
> simply disturbs you that you were caught lying and now you engage in a vendetta
> to attempt to make yourself appear morally superior. You are a pathetic and
> obviously psychotic individual.

> The other address is used simply for logs and other on-topic posts. But you
> probably wouldn't notice those types of posts since you seem fascinated with
> <PLONK>ing people just to remind them of your righteousness. But in reality,
> you've been proven to even be lying about about your <PLONK>ing.

> Get a life. I knew you'd call my logs lies. How friggin' pathetic can you get?
> Your self-righteousness makes you think you're doing the community a service
> when you call everything I post a lie, but I think everyone can see that you're
> just embarassed that you were caught lying. Gee, I guess even the great
> Telamon's not perfect....

> Nothing else to do in Ventura? Try getting a life.

Typical Bryant. Everyone else is a liar. Everyone else is pathetic. Everyone else
is psychotic. "I" knew this, "I" knew that. Everyone else needs to get a life.

In psychology I believe that's called 'projection". You might wish to look that up.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

 
 
 

Leap Day Logs

Post by Michael Brya » Thu, 04 Mar 2004 06:23:24


>Typical Bryant. Everyone else is a liar. Everyone else is pathetic. Everyone
>else
>is psychotic. "I" knew this, "I" knew that. Everyone else needs to get a
>life.

>In psychology I believe that's called 'projection". You might wish to look
>that up.

Uh, gee, maybe you should try learning to read, Stevie-poo. I called Telamon,
not everyone, a pathetic psychotic who needs a life as opposed to keeping old
vendettas going. But I think the shoe probably is big enough to fit you, too.

I don't think anyone needs to look up anything to see that you're not normal.

Thanks for winning me another bet that I couldn't post an on-topic post without
being harassed and stalked by you two losers.

Go back to your Drake. It's obviously your ticket to (and only hope for) social
acceptance.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

 
 
 

Leap Day Logs

Post by N8KD » Thu, 04 Mar 2004 07:13:54



> >Typical Bryant. Everyone else is a liar. Everyone else is pathetic. Everyone
> >else
> >is psychotic. "I" knew this, "I" knew that. Everyone else needs to get a
> >life.

> >In psychology I believe that's called 'projection". You might wish to look
> >that up.

> Uh, gee, maybe you should try learning to read, Stevie-poo. I called Telamon,
> not everyone, a pathetic psychotic who needs a life as opposed to keeping old
> vendettas going. But I think the shoe probably is big enough to fit you, too.

> I don't think anyone needs to look up anything to see that you're not normal.

> Thanks for winning me another bet that I couldn't post an on-topic post without
> being harassed and stalked by you two losers.

> Go back to your Drake. It's obviously your ticket to (and only hope for) social
> acceptance.

Still 'projecting'...

- Show quoted text -

Quote:

> Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
> Louisville, KY
> R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
> DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
> GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
> (remove "nojunk" to reply)

 
 
 

Leap Day Logs

Post by Telamo » Thu, 04 Mar 2004 13:33:20








> > > N8KDV,

> > > I always look forward to reading your Reception Reports.

> > > And, the Reception Reports from many other areas of the country.

> > > I hope to look forward to reading WA4009SWL Reception Reports.  

> > > After all that was his original focus and contribution to this
> > > NewsGroup.  

> > > Respect the Message and Honor the Content: Can We All put our
> > > 'personalities' aside; When it come to Reception Reports.

> > > If It Is Not Off-Topic - Lets Not Go There - Please.  

> > You can believe what you want about Mike but he insisted that he did not
> > post to the group under other aliases the other week and called me a
> > liar for saying as much. This alias has been used about 5 times over the
> > last year. Believe his lies and be a chump.

> > How do you know he owns the radios he claims that he owns?
> > How do you know that those are really his logs?

> TELAMON,

> Why not simply accept the Reception Reports by [WA4009SWL] as
> 'printed' an leave it at that.  After all there are "On Topic".

 They are not on topic if they if they are not true.

Quote:> QUESTION NOT:  Respect the Message and Honor the Content.

Respect is earned so no way.

Quote:> However, if "MWB" posts some Off-Topic 'stuff' that you object to
> then Challenge Him On It and Stick to your Point.

He is about 5 to 1 on the off topic to on topic posts.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

 
 
 

Leap Day Logs

Post by Telamo » Thu, 04 Mar 2004 14:12:53




> >You can believe what you want about Mike but he insisted that he did
> >not post to the group under other aliases the other week and called
> >me a liar for saying as much. This alias has been used about 5 times
> >over the last year. Believe his lies and be a chump.

> >How do you know he owns the radios he claims that he owns? How do
> >you know that those are really his logs?

> You're the liar. You said you had plonked this address when you had
> not. It simply disturbs you that you were caught lying and now you
> engage in a vendetta to attempt to make yourself appear morally
> superior. You are a pathetic and obviously psychotic individual.

> The other address is used simply for logs and other on-topic posts.
> But you probably wouldn't notice those types of posts since you seem
> fascinated with <PLONK>ing people just to remind them of your
> righteousness. But in reality, you've been proven to even be lying
> about about your <PLONK>ing.

> Get a life. I knew you'd call my logs lies. How friggin' pathetic can
> you get? Your self-righteousness makes you think you're doing the
> community a service when you call everything I post a lie, but I
> think everyone can see that you're just embarassed that you were
> caught lying. Gee, I guess even the great Telamon's not perfect....

> Nothing else to do in Ventura? Try getting a life.

I have only known one other person that lies as much as you do. That
person happened to be a female friend that among other things convinced
me that her ex boyfriend had***d her. I could not let that sit and
followed up on it only to find that it was not true. Basically she could
not handle the fact that she got pregnant and had an ***. It was
too much guilt for her to handle so she had to find someone else to
blame. After that I did not trust anything she said just on her word and
found she lied about many things. Generally I found that she would lie
about anything that happened around her that did not fit her worldview.
She would just say what she wanted regardless of the reality around her.
If she could convince the people around her of the 3special version2 of
what happened when they were not present then the 3special version2
would become the new reality.

Until recently I was puzzled by many of your posts that logically did
not make sense. Now I understand that you are constructing your own
reality through a series of statements that conform to what you want not
what is. With this understanding I have gone back, reread many of your
posts, and can now see what transpired.

You are the most interesting person to read here. I can1t wait to see
what you do next.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

 
 
 

Leap Day Logs

Post by Michael Brya » Thu, 04 Mar 2004 20:17:26


>I have only known one other person that lies as much as you do. That
>person happened to be a female friend that among other things convinced
>me that her ex boyfriend had***d her. I could not let that sit and
>followed up on it only to find that it was not true. Basically she could
>not handle the fact that she got pregnant and had an ***. It was
>too much guilt for her to handle so she had to find someone else to
>blame. After that I did not trust anything she said just on her word and
>found she lied about many things. Generally I found that she would lie
>about anything that happened around her that did not fit her worldview.
>She would just say what she wanted regardless of the reality around her.
>If she could convince the people around her of the 3special version2 of
>what happened when they were not present then the 3special version2
>would become the new reality.

What "proof" convinced you that you "friend" was wrong? I don't see you
mentioning anything other than your own conclusionary assessments. If that's
the case, you treat your friends even worse than you choose to treat your
enemies, which I am proud to be. You really are showing everyone what a sick
and twisted person you are. Please keep including these little personal
anecdotes, they really are a window into your sad soul.

Quote:>Until recently I was puzzled by many of your posts that logically did
>not make sense. Now I understand that you are constructing your own
>reality through a series of statements that conform to what you want not
>what is. With this understanding I have gone back, reread many of your
>posts, and can now see what transpired.

Thank god this newsgroup has it's own Joe McCarthy who can see through my
construction of reality. I guess we can just assume you have no motive to be
creating your own reality. One woders why you refuse to list your "proof"....

Quote:>You are the most interesting person to read here. I can1t wait to see
>what you do next.

Unfortunately, I can't say the same about you. You simply are an internet
stalker whose every action can be predicted. You must not have ANY life at all
if we can assume that your primary goal in life is reading my previous posts.
But, I think you must be lying AGAIN since you never seem capable of listing
the obvious inconsistencies that you allude to. I think it's just another cheap
form of harassment that you find necessary since you are such a poor arguer.

I don't really hate you. Someone as obviously sick as you deserves more pity
than hate.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

 
 
 

Leap Day Logs

Post by N8KD » Thu, 04 Mar 2004 21:18:05



> >I have only known one other person that lies as much as you do. That
> >person happened to be a female friend that among other things convinced
> >me that her ex boyfriend had***d her. I could not let that sit and
> >followed up on it only to find that it was not true. Basically she could
> >not handle the fact that she got pregnant and had an ***. It was
> >too much guilt for her to handle so she had to find someone else to
> >blame. After that I did not trust anything she said just on her word and
> >found she lied about many things. Generally I found that she would lie
> >about anything that happened around her that did not fit her worldview.
> >She would just say what she wanted regardless of the reality around her.
> >If she could convince the people around her of the 3special version2 of
> >what happened when they were not present then the 3special version2
> >would become the new reality.

> What "proof" convinced you that you "friend" was wrong? I don't see you
> mentioning anything other than your own conclusionary assessments. If that's
> the case, you treat your friends even worse than you choose to treat your
> enemies, which I am proud to be. You really are showing everyone what a sick
> and twisted person you are. Please keep including these little personal
> anecdotes, they really are a window into your sad soul.

> >Until recently I was puzzled by many of your posts that logically did
> >not make sense. Now I understand that you are constructing your own
> >reality through a series of statements that conform to what you want not
> >what is. With this understanding I have gone back, reread many of your
> >posts, and can now see what transpired.

> Thank god this newsgroup has it's own Joe McCarthy who can see through my
> construction of reality. I guess we can just assume you have no motive to be
> creating your own reality. One woders why you refuse to list your "proof"....

> >You are the most interesting person to read here. I can1t wait to see
> >what you do next.

> Unfortunately, I can't say the same about you. You simply are an internet
> stalker whose every action can be predicted. You must not have ANY life at all
> if we can assume that your primary goal in life is reading my previous posts.
> But, I think you must be lying AGAIN since you never seem capable of listing
> the obvious inconsistencies that you allude to. I think it's just another cheap
> form of harassment that you find necessary since you are such a poor arguer.

> I don't really hate you. Someone as obviously sick as you deserves more pity
> than hate.

Still projecting...

- Show quoted text -

Quote:

> Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
> Louisville, KY
> R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
> DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
> GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
> (remove "nojunk" to reply)

 
 
 

Leap Day Logs

Post by Michael Brya » Fri, 05 Mar 2004 05:33:42


>> I don't really hate you. Someone as obviously sick as you deserves more
>pity
>> than hate.

>Still projecting...

Thanks, Stevaroni, for proving that you aren't smart enough to have a clue what
psychological "projection" entails. Maybe you should return to giving us
another thrilling log of the Diego Garcia air tower...
 
 
 

Leap Day Logs

Post by N8KD » Fri, 05 Mar 2004 05:37:26



> >> I don't really hate you. Someone as obviously sick as you deserves more
> >pity
> >> than hate.

> >Still projecting...

> Thanks, Stevaroni, for proving that you aren't smart enough to have a clue what
> psychological "projection" entails. Maybe you should return to giving us
> another thrilling log of the Diego Garcia air tower...

Not smart enough?
 
 
 

Leap Day Logs

Post by N8KD » Fri, 05 Mar 2004 05:45:02



> >> I don't really hate you. Someone as obviously sick as you deserves more
> >pity
> >> than hate.

> >Still projecting...

> Thanks, Stevaroni, for proving that you aren't smart enough to have a clue what
> psychological "projection" entails. Maybe you should return to giving us
> another thrilling log of the Diego Garcia air tower...

Still 'projecting'.
 
 
 

Leap Day Logs

Post by N8KD » Fri, 05 Mar 2004 05:47:46



> >> I don't really hate you. Someone as obviously sick as you deserves more
> >pity
> >> than hate.

> >Still projecting...

> Thanks, Stevaroni, for proving that you aren't smart enough to have a clue what
> psychological "projection" entails. Maybe you should return to giving us
> another thrilling log of the Diego Garcia air tower...

No one is as 'smart' as Bryant. No one has as many 'clues' as Bryant. No one 'logs'
stations as well as Bryant.

Still 'projecting'...

Seek some professional help Bryant, if you have not yet done so.

 
 
 

Leap Day Logs

Post by N8KD » Fri, 05 Mar 2004 06:04:30


> Maybe you should return to giving us
> another thrilling log of the Diego Garcia air tower...

Jealous aren't you...
 
 
 

Leap Day Logs

Post by N8KD » Fri, 05 Mar 2004 09:13:03



> >> I don't really hate you. Someone as obviously sick as you deserves more
> >pity
> >> than hate.

> >Still projecting...

> Thanks, Stevaroni, for proving that you aren't smart enough to have a clue what
> psychological "projection" entails. Maybe you should return to giving us
> another thrilling log of the Diego Garcia air tower...

Yeah, I'm just plain stupid. Go figure.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm