Trade Dell Latitude PIII for HF Receiver

Trade Dell Latitude PIII for HF Receiver

Post by Rigal » Sat, 28 Feb 2004 11:23:43

Please email with info.
 
 
 

Trade Dell Latitude PIII for HF Receiver

Post by Brenda An » Sat, 28 Feb 2004 14:04:36



Quote:> Please email with info.

How about a few details of what you have and what you are looking for??
 
 
 

Trade Dell Latitude PIII for HF Receiver

Post by donutbandi » Sat, 28 Feb 2004 17:28:22



Quote:>> Please email with info.

> How about a few details of what you have and what you are looking for??

And where you are? Shipping would be a major concern.

I would trade my DX-440 (Sangean ATS-803A) for a P3 at about 800 MHz, 256M
RAM.

 
 
 

Trade Dell Latitude PIII for HF Receiver

Post by Frank Dresse » Sat, 28 Feb 2004 23:06:25




> >> Please email with info.

> > How about a few details of what you have and what you are looking
for??

> And where you are? Shipping would be a major concern.

> I would trade my DX-440 (Sangean ATS-803A) for a P3 at about 800 MHz,
256M
> RAM.

The Dell Latitude PIII trade offer has come up a few times in the last
year:

http://tinyurl.com/3d9ho

The Dell Latitude P3 trade offer has been sighted, as well:

http://tinyurl.com/2avz5

Frank Dresser

 
 
 

Trade Dell Latitude PIII for HF Receiver

Post by Rigal » Sun, 29 Feb 2004 06:25:54

Does this mean I'm going to get a ticket ?
Come on guys, get real !
 
 
 

Trade Dell Latitude PIII for HF Receiver

Post by Frank Dresse » Sun, 29 Feb 2004 07:07:04


Quote:> Does this mean I'm going to get a ticket ?
> Come on guys, get real !

A ticket?  This Dell laptop is the Flying Dutchman of
rec.radio.shortwave.

I fear I may live to curse the day I laid eyes on the thing.

Frank Dresser