First - A Few Questions:
? What specific frequency range (band) are you interested in
using the Vertical Dipole on ? SW/HF? VHF? UHF?
? Will this Vertical Dipole be used for Transmitting and Receiving
or just for Receiving ONLY ?
Second - Here are a few Messages posted to the "Shortwave SWL
Antenna" eGroup on YAHOO !
* The 'evolution' of the Un-Folded Dipole
* ScanTenna Orientation = Vertical Dipole = Omni-Directional
* This Old Dipole" or Dipole 101
* Build Multi-Band Horizontal Dipole
* How High should my Dipole be?
* Half Wave Dipole Antenna
iane ~ RHF
Some Say: On A Clear Day You Can See Forever.
I BELIEVE: On A Clear Night...
You Can Hear Forever and beyond the Beyond !
I am looking for information on vertical dipole antennas and
their construction. If you know of a good book or web site,
please email me.