8983 usb coast gaurd rescue

8983 usb coast gaurd rescue

Post by Bruce Romer » Mon, 01 Mar 2004 11:05:00

a ship went down somewhere...27 onboard with 6 survivors. several bodies
pulled out of the water..
 
 
 

8983 usb coast gaurd rescue

Post by Diverd47 » Mon, 01 Mar 2004 11:08:34




>Subject:    8983 usb coast gaurd rescue

>Date:       Sun, 29 Feb 2004 02:05:00 GMT

>a ship went down somewhere...27 onboard with 6 survivors. several bodies
>pulled out of the water..

- where are you ??

- Nothing here ( dan / NYC)

 
 
 

8983 usb coast gaurd rescue

Post by Art » Mon, 01 Mar 2004 11:13:56

Loud and clear here in Detroit..




> >Subject: 8983 usb coast gaurd rescue

> >Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 02:05:00 GMT

> >a ship went down somewhere...27 onboard with 6 survivors. several bodies
> >pulled out of the water..

> - where are you ??

> - Nothing here ( dan / NYC)

 
 
 

8983 usb coast gaurd rescue

Post by Art » Mon, 01 Mar 2004 11:16:14

Just went to 8980...


> Loud and clear here in Detroit..





> > >Subject: 8983 usb coast gaurd rescue

> > >Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 02:05:00 GMT

> > >a ship went down somewhere...27 onboard with 6 survivors. several
bodies
> > >pulled out of the water..

> > - where are you ??

> > - Nothing here ( dan / NYC)

 
 
 

8983 usb coast gaurd rescue

Post by Bruce Romer » Mon, 01 Mar 2004 11:17:59

they are now on 8980,,,phone patch I think

Quote:> a ship went down somewhere...27 onboard with 6 survivors. several bodies
> pulled out of the water..

 
 
 

8983 usb coast gaurd rescue

Post by Art » Mon, 01 Mar 2004 11:20:30

Just went back to 8983


> they are now on 8980,,,phone patch I think


> > a ship went down somewhere...27 onboard with 6 survivors. several bodies
> > pulled out of the water..

 
 
 

8983 usb coast gaurd rescue

Post by Jim Shaffer, Jr » Mon, 01 Mar 2004 11:25:36


>they are now on 8980,,,phone patch I think


>> a ship went down somewhere...27 onboard with 6 survivors. several bodies
>> pulled out of the water..

I'm hearing one side of the conversation on 8983 in central Pennsylvania with an
indoor wire antenna.
 
 
 

8983 usb coast gaurd rescue

Post by Jim Shaffer, Jr » Mon, 01 Mar 2004 11:28:35



Quote:>I'm hearing one side of the conversation on 8983 in central Pennsylvania with an
>indoor wire antenna.

CAMSLANT Chesapeake talking to Rescue 1501.  I can't hear the mobile unit on my
Satellit 800; I'm going to try the RX-320.  S3 static on the band.
 
 
 

8983 usb coast gaurd rescue

Post by Bruce Romer » Mon, 01 Mar 2004 11:28:54

they said the boat went down about an hour ago...and there is a 3 mile oil
sleek..still looking for survivors and bodies.

Quote:> a ship went down somewhere...27 onboard with 6 survivors. several bodies
> pulled out of the water..

 
 
 

8983 usb coast gaurd rescue

Post by Bruce Romer » Mon, 01 Mar 2004 11:31:16

I can hear both sides at about 20 over here in nw IL.. They just found a
raft with some survivors in it


Quote:> On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 21:25:36 -0500, "Jim Shaffer, Jr."



> >I'm hearing one side of the conversation on 8983 in central Pennsylvania
with an
> >indoor wire antenna.

> CAMSLANT Chesapeake talking to Rescue 1501.  I can't hear the mobile unit
on my
> Satellit 800; I'm going to try the RX-320.  S3 static on the band.

 
 
 

8983 usb coast gaurd rescue

Post by Diverd47 » Mon, 01 Mar 2004 11:42:48



>> >I'm hearing one side of the conversation on 8983 in central Pennsylvania
>with an
>> >indoor wire antenna.

>> CAMSLANT Chesapeake talking to Rescue 1501.  I can't hear the mobile unit
>on my
>> Satellit 800; I'm going to try the RX-320.  S3 static on the band.

VERY loud Signal

"Rescue1501"
" Was this the one survivor found on the life raft by captain Muskie"

 
 
 

8983 usb coast gaurd rescue

Post by DeWayn » Mon, 01 Mar 2004 11:45:17


Quote:> I can hear both sides at about 20 over here in nw IL.. They just found a
> raft with some survivors in it

Hear it fairly good here in Central Indiana on my Torus Tuner and DX-398.
Only heard one side though on 8983.
DeWayne
 
 
 

8983 usb coast gaurd rescue

Post by N8KD » Mon, 01 Mar 2004 11:46:22

CAMSLANT is simulcasting on 5696, 8980 and 8983.

> they said the boat went down about an hour ago...and there is a 3 mile oil
> sleek..still looking for survivors and bodies.


> > a ship went down somewhere...27 onboard with 6 survivors. several bodies
> > pulled out of the water..

 
 
 

8983 usb coast gaurd rescue

Post by N8KD » Mon, 01 Mar 2004 11:47:34




> > I can hear both sides at about 20 over here in nw IL.. They just found a
> > raft with some survivors in it

> Hear it fairly good here in Central Indiana on my Torus Tuner and DX-398.
> Only heard one side though on 8983.

Try 8980
Quote:

> DeWayne

 
 
 

8983 usb coast gaurd rescue

Post by N8KD » Mon, 01 Mar 2004 11:52:08

CG 1501 was just back on 8983 at 0251 w/CAMSLANT. CAMSLANT still simulcasting on
all 3 frequencies.

> CAMSLANT is simulcasting on 5696, 8980 and 8983.


> > they said the boat went down about an hour ago...and there is a 3 mile oil
> > sleek..still looking for survivors and bodies.


> > > a ship went down somewhere...27 onboard with 6 survivors. several bodies
> > > pulled out of the water..