New Gallup Poll: Kerry 49% Bush 49% (Likely Voters)

New Gallup Poll: Kerry 49% Bush 49% (Likely Voters)

Post by AWOL W. Chickenha » Tue, 05 Oct 2004 07:21:28

And what was it, 2 weeks ago Bush led by 13%?

What a stunning collapse!

 
 
 

New Gallup Poll: Kerry 49% Bush 49% (Likely Voters)

Post by Roedy Gree » Tue, 05 Oct 2004 08:27:06



Chickenhawk) wrote or quoted :

Quote:>And what was it, 2 weeks ago Bush led by 13%?

>What a stunning collapse!

And this is Gallup that usually shows Bush further ahead than the
other polls do.

Bush is not on your side!
--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
Coaching, problem solving, economical contract programming.
See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jgloss.html for The Java Glossary.

 
 
 

New Gallup Poll: Kerry 49% Bush 49% (Likely Voters)

Post by Joe » Tue, 05 Oct 2004 08:58:14



> Chickenhawk) wrote or quoted :

> >And what was it, 2 weeks ago Bush led by 13%?

> >What a stunning collapse!

> And this is Gallup that usually shows Bush further ahead than the
> other polls do.

Now let's watch the radical rightwing dumbasses try to refute that.  That
promises to be entertaining.  While at it, they might as well explain the
180 degrees turn taken by the American press towards the administration they
root for since this useless war was declared.

--
It's hard work...
====
It's the IQ stupid!

 
 
 

New Gallup Poll: Kerry 49% Bush 49% (Likely Voters)

Post by zepp » Tue, 05 Oct 2004 09:21:59

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 23:27:06 GMT, Roedy Green



>Chickenhawk) wrote or quoted :

>>And what was it, 2 weeks ago Bush led by 13%?

>>What a stunning collapse!

I'm a bit surprised, I thought Putsch lost about 7 points from the
debate.  Thir***, eh?

Hmmm.  That bodes well.  

I notice Fauxy has quit badgering me to make a prediction on the
election.  

Quote:

>And this is Gallup that usually shows Bush further ahead than the
>other polls do.

>Bush is not on your side!

-
"It struck me as I was speaking to people in Bangor, Maine,
that this president sees America as we think about a 10-year-old
child,"  -- Andrew Card, ranking member of the West Wing

"I don't think any other company, while much larger threats than Iraq,
are/were as great of a potential threat as Iraq."
-- David W. Poole, explaining why America attacked Iraq
This confirms that all our right wing folks who made all kinds of
individualistic and anti-government grunts and honks during the 90s really
just want a government that is a cross between Jehovah and daddy.

Not dead, in jail, or a slave?  Thank a liberal!
Pay your taxes so the rich don't have to.
For the finest in liberal/leftist commentary,
http://www.redwaveradio.com/
For news feed (free, 10-20 articles a day)
http://www.redwaveradio.com/
For essays (donations accepted, 2 articles/week)
http://www.redwaveradio.com/

 
 
 

New Gallup Poll: Kerry 49% Bush 49% (Likely Voters)

Post by Foxtro » Tue, 05 Oct 2004 10:11:18


>I notice Fauxy has quit badgering me to make a prediction on the
>election.  

You've got me confused with somebody else. I did no
such thing.
 
 
 

New Gallup Poll: Kerry 49% Bush 49% (Likely Voters)

Post by George Grapma » Tue, 05 Oct 2004 10:51:20


> Now let's watch the radical rightwing dumbasses try to refute that.  That
> promises to be entertaining.  While at it, they might as well explain the
> 180 degrees turn taken by the American press towards the administration they
> root for since this useless war was declared.

    Some guesses :

   Liberal slant (ignoring previous results)
   Inaccurate due to timing.
   Weighed towards Democrats.
   Need Limbaugh to explain it.
   Polls are meaningless.

--
   To reply via e-mail please delete 1 c from paccbell

 
 
 

New Gallup Poll: Kerry 49% Bush 49% (Likely Voters)

Post by Foxtro » Tue, 05 Oct 2004 11:55:32




>>>I notice Fauxy has quit badgering me to make a prediction on the
>>>election.  

>>You've got me confused with somebody else. I did no
>>such thing.

>Trots has a lot of short-term memory loss.

>Probably from all the *** he and Bush do.

Exactly when did I pester Schlepp to predict the election,
Kennemoron? Since I don't take predictions seriously, I
doubt I said it once, much less badgered him about it.

Making pompous election predictions is your specialty.
It's why you disappeared for a year or so each time you
made a fool of yourself in 2000 and 2002. LOL

 
 
 

New Gallup Poll: Kerry 49% Bush 49% (Likely Voters)

Post by jimpgh200 » Tue, 05 Oct 2004 12:37:12



>And what was it, 2 weeks ago Bush led by 13%?

>What a stunning collapse!

        Big deal.  When Gallup had Bush ahead, you people said it was
bogus.  Now that you like it better, it's the gospel truth.
 
 
 

New Gallup Poll: Kerry 49% Bush 49% (Likely Voters)

Post by Georg » Tue, 05 Oct 2004 14:15:35



Quote:> And what was it, 2 weeks ago Bush led by 13%?

> What a stunning collapse!

To be recovered by the end of next week when the CHEATING Scandal hits Rush
and Sean on Monday.
 
 
 

New Gallup Poll: Kerry 49% Bush 49% (Likely Voters)

Post by Georg » Tue, 05 Oct 2004 14:17:43



> > Now let's watch the radical rightwing dumbasses try to refute that.
That
> > promises to be entertaining.  While at it, they might as well explain
the
> > 180 degrees turn taken by the American press towards the administration
they
> > root for since this useless war was declared.

>     Some guesses :

What about the truth:  KERRY CAUGHT CHEATING AT DEBATE.  PULLS CHEAT SHEET
OUT OF COAT POCKET WHEN BACK TURNED TO AUDIENCE!

Quote:

>    Liberal slant (ignoring previous results)
>    Inaccurate due to timing.
>    Weighed towards Democrats.
>    Need Limbaugh to explain it.
>    Polls are meaningless.

Kerry is a CHEATER who got caught!
 
 
 

New Gallup Poll: Kerry 49% Bush 49% (Likely Voters)

Post by WatchingTheWatcher » Tue, 05 Oct 2004 14:17:38

It's NEVER going to hit, because there is no scandal. You have to be smarter
than this, George. No one is this stupid.

~A!



> > And what was it, 2 weeks ago Bush led by 13%?

> > What a stunning collapse!

> To be recovered by the end of next week when the CHEATING Scandal hits
Rush
> and Sean on Monday.

 
 
 

New Gallup Poll: Kerry 49% Bush 49% (Likely Voters)

Post by Georg » Tue, 05 Oct 2004 14:31:28


Quote:> It's NEVER going to hit, because there is no scandal.

You live in denial.  Soon you'll be dragged to the reality.

Quote:>You have to be smarter
> than this, George. No one is this stupid.

Apparently, DEMOCRATS are stupid enough to think that they would get away
with it.

> ~A!




> > > And what was it, 2 weeks ago Bush led by 13%?

> > > What a stunning collapse!

> > To be recovered by the end of next week when the CHEATING Scandal hits
> Rush
> > and Sean on Monday.