- IT has a good price. I bought it directly from the exporter for
US60 including courier shipping ($30 and $30 shipping!!)
- One of the best operation i found in this radio is the built in
battery charger with included 1300 mAH batteries. I have not tested
however which is the optimum charging time for its batteries.
Has any one tested do far?
- Narrow and standard bandwidths are offered for AM mode(for MW an SW
bands) both having good audio using its own speaker . The company
advised me that the bandwidths are on 4 and 9 kHz
I think that FM bandwidth must be abt 250 kHz
- SSB operation . It has a quite stable BFO operation except tuning
over AM stations. Bandwidth switch works too.
- 190 memories in 10 banks of 19 memories.
- Special separate banks for MW FM and SW. These banks offer 1 kHz
step for AM and 50 kHz for FM bands respectively
- As usually with most modern Chinese made radios, it offers the
lower FM bands capable for listening to eastern European stations.
Living in Northern Greece i am able to listen to R Blagoevgrad (S
Bulgaria) on 72.1 and 71.9 mHz though the radio suffers from ca 23
- It is a moderately sensitive radio. Its 20(?) db preamplifier offers
higher amplification on lower frequencies till say 7 MHz. Background
nose is more apparent in the lower bands but not on higher bands !
In the package a 5 m wire with 1.9 mm plug is available and offers
high gain over its
- It offers very good audio fidelity though somehow 'bassy' in FM band
using its own ear buds. But the volume level is low to very low
especially in SW !
I am using both mini radios ( Kchibo C300 and Degen 1102) everyday
while i walk over streets at my work.
More information you can find in my web page at
See the group: