Dance Markie Dance

Dance Markie Dance

Post by Dloyd Lavie » Tue, 12 Jun 2007 11:56:28

I have successfully unleashed my monkey on the NG. Now watch him
dance.

Dloyd

 
 
 

Dance Markie Dance

Post by M.. » Tue, 12 Jun 2007 11:58:51


On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 19:56:28 -0700, Dloyd Lavies


>I have successfully unleashed my monkey on the NG

so much for your claims that my comdcut was in anyway imporper

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

G

--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

 
 
 

Dance Markie Dance

Post by Dloyd Lavie » Tue, 12 Jun 2007 12:01:03


> On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 19:56:28 -0700, Dloyd Lavies


> >I have successfully unleashed my monkey on the NG

> so much for your claims that my comdcut was in anyway imporper

> "one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
> adams

> woger you are a Congress all in your own head

> http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

> G

> --
> Posted via a free Usenet account fromhttp://www.teranews.com

Poor Markie Mularkie, you still don't get it and you never will.

Dloyd

 
 
 

Dance Markie Dance

Post by M.. » Tue, 12 Jun 2007 12:02:12

On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 20:01:03 -0700, Dloyd Lavies



>> --
>> Posted via a free Usenet account fromhttp://www.teranews.com

>Poor Markie Mularkie, you still don't get it and you never will.

sure I get it steve I have from the first indeed I have always gotten
it

You are a bully dloyd

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

G

--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com

 
 
 

Dance Markie Dance

Post by Dloyd Lavie » Tue, 12 Jun 2007 12:06:49


> On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 20:01:03 -0700, Dloyd Lavies



> >> --
> >> Posted via a free Usenet account fromhttp://www.teranews.com

> >Poor Markie Mularkie, you still don't get it and you never will.

> sure I get it steve I have from the first indeed I have always gotten
> it

> You are a bully dloyd

> "one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
> adams

> woger you are a Congress all in your own head

> http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

> G

> --
> Posted via a free Usenet account fromhttp://www.teranews.com

No you don't.
 
 
 

Dance Markie Dance

Post by M.. » Tue, 12 Jun 2007 12:09:05

On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 20:06:49 -0700, Dloyd Lavies



>> Posted via a free Usenet account fromhttp://www.teranews.com

>No you don't.

don't  what steve?

I don't meekly submit to your bulling that is ture and you hate it

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

G

--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com